The School and College exams often ask Essay on a Rainy Day. Students of class 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and class 10 have to write 300 words, 250, 200, 150 and 100 words.
How to Write Essay on a Rainy Day
- Start by explaining why Rainy day is special
- Write what you did on this day.
- How this day gives us relaxation abd peace of mind.
- What you cook to enjoy the rain.
- Write about Yoga or other exercises you do on this particular weather.
- Write your outdoor activities as weather is so pleasant and beautiful.
- Conclude your discussion by taking a single line from each paragraph.
- You can extend or shorten your essay by removing some lines such as 200, 150 and 100 words.